1. Far Infrared heat is a type of natural energy which can heat up human body or other objects through direct passing of light. Hence it does not warm up the surrounding of the object, instead only heat the particular object.
2. Sun is considered as a great example of this far infrared technology. You stand under the sun and you will that the sunrays penetrating deep into your skin. When you don't get Sundays for a long period of time, viruses and germs attack you and make you fall sick.
3. There are some particular traditional practices like the Chinese palm healing technique is based on the far infrared energy being emitted from human body. The credit goes to the harmlessness of this FIR rays or FIR heat.
4. Infrared Saunas use the radiant heat which is directly absorbed by the body of the person taking the bath. As it does not work like traditional sauna system which actually warms up the surrounding air instead of heating up the body directly, the bather can easily absorbs as much as 98% heat produced by the infrared saunas. This direct penetration leads to curing serious health ailments like body aches, muscle spasms and arthritis etc.
5. Infrared saunas are just like sun light, but the only difference remains that it is sans the harmful UV rays. Also when a conventional sauna renders hyperthermic benefits in 20 to 30 minutes, Infrared Saunas can do the same in only 16 minutes.
6. The normal range of current infrared saunas' normal range starts from 38 to 60 degree Celsius, whereas the conventional saunas' range extends from 170 to 210 deg Celsius.
7. If you have recently caught cold or flu, go for Infrared saunas and you will be amazed to see how it stops the cold or flu right there. If you are exposed to sun rays or, better say, ultraviolet rays of sun, only FIR sauna can help you get away with the negative effects.
8. One can expect the similar treatment of conventional dry saunas in the modern FIR systems. But the fact is that the far infrared saunas do not use water, so you must not worry about arranging a waterproof floor or mildew.
9. You don't place the sauna inside a closed room or airproof enclosure. Instead you can put it near windows or doorways as it never creates hindrance in the direct emission of heat.
10. When you are inside a sauna, you will sweat profusely. Sweating flushes out the excess toxins from your body or from beneath the skin.